Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Card Swap!

Over on Celtic Crafters where I am a group member it was my month to set a challenge for a card swap & I chose the theme!
I didn't want to make it too easy of the ladies so taking inspiration from Jackie Mooney's gorgeous card I decided on having a shaped card.
Thinking that this might be too easy on the ladies they also had to have a handmade flower on the card too & it couldn't be punched or die cut!
This is where I got the idea for my flowers.
I cut the layers for my card & the matting layers using my eCraft & MTC.



Pam x




2 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

Absolutely gorgeous & I can't wait to see it in the 'flesh'

coops said...

fabulous card pam.i love the shape and butterfly and your flowers are stunning :D

xx coops xx