Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Friday, January 27, 2012

Charity cards.

At Jackie Mooney's workshops for as long as I can remember Isobel has organised different swaps. This year we are doing charity cards. Isobel will give anyone who is taking part a little kit with some items in it. We have to make a card using the items & all the cards we make will go into a box & when we have enough then we will decide which charity to donate them to! As daffodil day is coming up & Bab's sells cards for the Irish Cancer Society all year round this months cards will be going to Bab's to sell for the ICS.
I've made 2 so far & have enough bits left over from my kits to do another 2.
Here are the ones I have finished!!
I got the idea for the little squares on the 1st one from a card Bab's made for the Sassy Cheryl challenge!

Everything used was supplied in the kit except for the actual card base!!
I used my ProMarkers to colour the images. 
The ProMarker Combo is
Gold, Canary & Buttercup
Forest Green & Leaf Green.

Pam x

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning cards pam.the spring colours are gorgeous and i love the daffodils :D


xx coops xx