Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Friday, October 27, 2017

Marilyn Monroe, bingo and the Wicked Queen from Snow White!!!

I like to find out the likes of a recipient of one of my cards so that I can try to make it personal and recently I had to make cards for a mum who loved bingo and who was called Marilyn and liked Marilyn Monroe too. Once I heard Marilyn Monroe I automatically thought of those beautiful black and white prints of her but her lips are red so that is where the color scheme came from. I have wanted to make red Foamiran roses and this was the perfect opportunity to finally try the red!
This is what I came up with!


I design and cut boxes for my cards on the Silhouette Cameo and also use the Cameo to print and cut almost all of the elements on my cards!



Next up is this card that was to feature the Evil Queen from Snow White.



Again I made Foamiran roses for this card but this time I used purple Foamiran and colored the tip of the petals using a black oil pastel.
I also used the new and exclusive 14 Craft Bar stencils to create another style of flower, don't think it is an actual real flower but it is quick and easy so I think it will feature on a lot of my cards!!


I love how the red roses turned out, I may try a bigger more life sized version soon!

Thanks for stopping by.

Pam
X

No comments: