Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Monday, March 28, 2011

Liebster blog award!

So this is my first ever blog award & it came from my newest crafting buddy Yaz! I now have to pass this award on to some blogs I follow.
Here we go
I have gotten so much inspiration from Jackie in the past 2 years & I wouldn't miss one of her workshops EVER! I arrange my social life around Jackie's workshops!!
I get to have a good natter with Ang every month at Jackies Workshops, she is my partner in crafting crime lol & Ang's glass work is stunning!
Dianne is like a crafting whirlwind at times & I wish she would share her mojo ;) I think she might even have her 2011 Christmas cards done!!!!!!
I've met Wendy at Jackie's Workshops too & love her blog & Wendy has the cutest free bear digi stamp
Ok so next I will have to let them know that I
I have chosen them.
Then I have to copy & paste the blog award pic to my blog.
Then I have to hope that my followers will check out my nominee's blogs (eh that's you Yaz lol)
Lastly I have to have fun & I always do ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will do Pam lol!!
x

JACKIE M said...

Thanks Pam, I LOVE all your cards and your photos are great too.

Jackie :)