Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whiff Of Joy mouse card.

Ok I just love this little mouse stamp & find myself using it a lot lately.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I used glitter paper on it, I got a few packs from Cara Crafts when the shop was at one of Jackie's workshops but recently found them in Inspiring Ideas in Blanchardstown shopping centre, I should mention I am not allowed to go into that shop unless I have a chaperone with me to curb my spending lol!
I think the glitter paper is super sparkly & is ideal for a little girls card!
Photobucket
Of course the writing was done using my craft robo & although you can't see it in the photo the pink writing is really glittery!
Photobucket
The bow was made using my bow maker, I haven't tied a normal bow since getting this lol!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh thats a fab card! Love the glittery card! And that mouse is really cute!
Ohhhh and cant forget the bow made with the bow maker! ;)

x