Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ribbon Roses!

I came across this tutorial on you tube that showed how to make the cutest ribbon roses!
So bear in mind that these were my first attempt. I have to be quite big headed & say that they do actually look quite well!!!
This one is a little messy looking!
Photobucket
Then it gets a little neater...
Photobucket
& then neater again!!!
Photobucket
I burnt my poor fingers in the making of these but
I think these look yummy & I am always willing to suffer in the name of crafting!! In this instance it was burnt finger tips all round lol but I survived !!
Photobucket
Very good for a first attempt if I do say so myself ;)
Pam x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Pam.
And I'll agree they are a great 1st attemp, they look perfect to me! Cant wait to try thes, they'l be really pretty on a card!
We'll have to get you a pair of gloves or you'll have no fingers next time I see you lol!!

x