Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Monday, July 25, 2011

Jackie Mooney's July 24th Workshop cards.

As I expected I had an amazing day at Jackie's workshop yesterday!
Jackie had 6 stunning cards for us to do this month.
3 were male themed cards
Photobucket
I love the textured gold ball behind the golfer!
Photobucket
This die is a Tim Holtz & makes for a real vintage feeling card.
Photobucket
This card has Jake, Mami Doodles newest digital image & he comes with 2 different hair styles & 4 different outfits giving a total of 8 images for the extremely low price of just €2.
Now for the 3 girlie cards.
Photobucket
This is such a cute stamp, what I wouldn't give for an afternoon rooting through Jackie Mooney's stamp collection! She has so many gorgeous stamps!!
Photobucket
This card had glossy accents on it & really made it stand out!!
Photobucket
There were so many lovely touches to this quick & easy card like the little button flower centre, the snoopy charm, the pearl papers & snoopy's glittery collar!
This next card was definitely my fave.
Photobucket
I just love the Cow Girl image, God only knows when I would use this stamp again but I so want it!!
Photobucket
I also love the effect of doubling the fence dies!!
Photobucket
I am dying for next month to see what Jackie comes up with, no doubt everything will be stunning!



1 comment:

JACKIE M said...

Great to see all the finished cards Pam :)