Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Card kit swap for August!!

So as we do every month at Jackie Mooney's workshop we had the card swap for August & the theme was Thank You! This month I got Elaine's kit & was delighted because it had blue in it & loads of bits & pieces for me to make into a card!
Photobucket
This is all the yummy stash I got from Elaine.
Photobucket
This is what I made from the fab stash
Photobucket
Only thing I added were some flowers from the goodie bag from Isobel!!!

ProMarker combo is
Ribbon - Mulberry, Fushia Pink & baby Pink
Pot - Sky Blue, Arctic Blue & Powder Blue


The theme for the September swap kit is
Get Well
so if you are coming along to the workshop then join in!!


Pam x

1 comment:

coops said...

stunning card pam.beautiful colours and design and i love the flowers :D

xx coops xx