Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crafting Ireland Competition Sketch.

So the GBCE is in 8 more sleeps & I am as excited as a kid waiting for the school tour!!
Crafting Ireland will be there & will be running some competitions. Here is the details for the 1st competition!
Photobucket
You have to follow this sketch!
You can rotate the sketch & change it from a rectangle to a square. As long as Nicole & Timi can see the sketch in your project it's all good!
Here are 3 cards I have done & you can get some more inspiration on the Crafting Ireland blog.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with!!

Pam x

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Hi Pam, how are you? I love your cards - your quick and simple cards are fab! I'll be at GBCE, i'll look for your name badge...
I just read your profile, girl i'm reading Eclipse for about the tenth time and i'm near the end - my daughter has run off with my copy of Breaking Dawn.... I wonder if our 24hour Tesco has a copy? even though I've read it so many times I will crack up if the next one isn't there to on to!!!