Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yay!! I was published again!!!

So in issue 3 of Crafting Ireland (Irelands 1st on line crafting magazine) there were submission calls for issue 4 & the themes were Autumn & Halloween & then there was a picture too that was to be used as inspiration for a project that would be entered into a competition!
Guess what!!!!
I was one of 2 people who won the competition & I had a card & a LO published in issue 4!
Photobucket
I am delighted to be published again & also very excited that I won the competition! For my prize I will get either 7 Gypsies Conservatory Papers or My Minds Eye Lost & Found Papers which were very generously donated by The Crafty Alley
this is the photo that we had to take inspiration from
Photobucket
This is the card I made!
Photobucket
I used the colours from the inspiration photo & also texure!
The image is one from Claire & was coloured using ProMarkers but I don't remember which colours I used!!
This is the card I submitted for the Autumn theme!
Photobucket
This card was made using leftovers from the Crafty Queens mini album! All I added was the Gorjuss girl image who was coloured with ProMarkers (& again I can't remember the colours) & also the embossed leaves background!!
This was the LO I submitted for the Halloween theme.
Photobucket
I have been dying to do a LO with these photo's of the kids with the tarantulas so the Halloween theme was just perfect!!
The spider web & the title were cut using my eCraft! The organza ribbon was heated with my heat gun to make it all wrinkly!

Pam x

1 comment:

coops said...

wow congratulations pam on being published and on winning too :D
your cards and scrapbook page are fabulous :D

xx coops xx