Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Going away card & a Thank you card!

The girl who asked me to make this card was so happy with it that she asked me to make another A4 card for a friend of hers who was going to Australia to go travelling for a year!
The girl was starting in Cairns & making her way down to Sydney.
This is what I came up with.
Photobucket
I printed the map off & distressed it.
Photobucket
I sent the card off to the customer & then a few days after I got the cheque in the post but there was something else in the envelope!!
Photobucket
& on the inside
Photobucket
I was so thrilled with this little card telling me how happy she was with my work & it is fantastic to have the little card to keep!!

Pam x

2 comments:

coops said...

fantastic card pam.i love all the special details :D

xx coops xx

Di's Dooodles said...

WOW Pam what an amazing card, no wonder your customer was so happy with it!!