Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Commissioned Cards.

Here are 2 cards I got done last week.


The image on this one is a digi but I can't remember where from!
The papers are printable & are from Pink Petticoat.
I used spellbinders dies for the big butterflies & punches for the little ones.
The red & black cardstock is from my stash as is the lace.
I used my ProMarkers to colour the image & here is the 
ProMarker combo
Burgundy, Cardinal Red, Berry Red & Lipstick Red.
Olive Green, Marsh Green & Moss. 


This next one was done using a sketch from a friend. 
The paper is again from  Pink Petticoat
The image is a LOTV stamp & this is the 
ProMarker combo
Cobalt Blue, Sky Blue & Arctic Blue.
Ice Grey 5,4 & 2.
Blush & Soft Peach.
Sunflower & Lemon.
Forest Green & Leaf Green.
Light Fawn & Antique white.

Pam x

3 comments:

Roselass55 said...

These are both gorgeous Pam, you have been working hard. Roselass

cardreflections said...

Gorgeous cards Pam xx

coops said...

stunning cards pam,the rose is so beautiful and i love the gorgeous lotv baby :D

xx coops xx