Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Charity Cards.

These are 2 more cards done for the Charity card swap that we will be doing at
The images are from the kit I received from Isobel at the January workshop.

The ribbon was part of the kit too.


The papers are printable & are from Pink Petticoat.


The You Make Me Smile stamp is from a Hero Arts set (I think)
I got the idea for these cards/calendars/notebooks from the last Jackie Mooney workshop.
I used glossy accents on the purple pot.
Here is the 
ProMarker combo
Gold, Canary & Buttercup.
Forest Green & Leaf Green.
Aubergine, Plum & Purple.

Pam x

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous pam.the images are fab and i love the stunning spring colours :D

xx coops xx