Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Monday, August 8, 2011

Candles & a card for babies born sleeping!

These were very hard to do because when you are doing them you think of how much the parent's & family must be hurting!
Photobucket
This was for an angel who made it to 8 months along.
Photobucket
The teddy bear image is a freebie from Wendy.
This card was for the same baby
Photobucket
This next candle was for a family friend's grandson & although the family knew that baby Max wouldn't make it I think it was still heartbreaking all the same.
Photobucket Photobucket
The hands image is from Squigglefly.
I print the images on to cardstock first, colour them & scan the coloured image back on to my computer & finally print the image onto tissue paper! I find that the ProMarkers don't work too well with tissue paper!

Pam x

No comments: