Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Monday, August 8, 2011

Some more ProMarker colour combo's.

Here are a few more colour combos for ProMarkers!
Most of the recent cards I made had images I had already coloured in so
I couldn't remember the ProMarkers I had used so I am going to start writing
the colours onto the back of the image in future so I don't forget!!
Photobucket Photobucket
I find the best way to blend the colours is to start with the darkest then add the middle colour going over the darkest colour once but going along the line where the darkest meets the middle colour til the colours have blended, then go over the whole area with the lightest colour really quickly once & again over the line from the middle colour til its all blended!!
Hope I haven't made that sound complicated because it really isn't lol!!

Pam x

1 comment:

lyn clark said...

thank you so much for sharing colour combo's stunning work.x