Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Monday, August 8, 2011

Mami Doodles Cards.

So I bought the Mami Doodles Ligia images a while back after seeing them at one of Jackie Mooney's workshops. I printed them all off & sat colouring in for a whole day!
I decided last week that I probably should make them into cards as they are way too cute to stay in the lid of my ProMarker box!!
Photobucket Photobucket
This one I am going to enter into the challenge over on Mami Doodles, you don't have to use a Mami Doodles image but if you do then you will be entered into the draw twice!!
The theme for the challenge is flowers!!
These next 2 cards were paper pieced! For the dresses, shoes & hair bobbins I printed the image onto some card that I had printed Pink Petticoat papers on & cut out the dress, shoes & bobbins & then stuck them onto the image with her hair & skin coloured in!!
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
This next one is so cute with her little bikini!
Photobucket Photobucket
The papers used on all of these cards are from Pink Petticoat!

Pam x

3 comments:

Trinh said...

Wow, these are all fabulous, Pam! Wonderful coloring & paper-piecing. Thanks for playing in a MD challenge!

Mami Doodles said...

Pam, I love your cards - they gorgeous and each one with a different style. My favourites are the green card with circles and Ligia in her bikini, grey and yellow are very in at the moment.
I hope you won't mind, I'll display your card in my blog tomorrow, check it out!

JACKIE M said...

Found them Pam :) they are all gorgeous, I love the papers you used and you are great with the pro markers :)