Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Friday, July 15, 2011

Card Swap!

So this card is for a swap on a Facebook group that I am a member off.
Di was the host & came up with the theme of black & white or Sepia (like an old photo) & it had to have a big flower & a gem!
This is what I came up with.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I tried to create a sepia effect using alcohol inks & a canvas effect photo paper
a technique I first tried at Jackie Mooney's monthly workshops.
The big flower was created using tulle (which was used at last months workshop)
& lace. I also used alcohol ink for the big heart gem to give it an antiqued look!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Wow I love it Pam, very elegant and rich.

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing card. Love the colours and the tulle flower!! As Jackie says it a very elegant card.