Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Friday, July 15, 2011

Charity cards.

My friend Bab's sells cards all year round for the Irish Cancer Society &
I try to help out but last month bab's called on all of her
crafty friend to help out by doing some dog themed
cards for A Dogs Life charity!
I used that reason to get some crafting done just for the sake of crafting
& I really enjoyed it!
Here are the cards I came up with!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The lovely "textured paper" you see one these cards is actually
Wallpaper samples that I got from my local B & Q store!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Of course all the colouring of this cute little stamp
that I got from Ebay was done using my ProMarkers!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: