Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Friday, July 15, 2011

Candles

Okay I have been terrible the past month with my blogging as in I haven't done any at all so i am playing catch up today!
These are candles that were made as a present for the brides & grooms, they weren't (as far as I know) to be used at the actual wedding.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is a Lili of the Valley stamp & I love using it!
Photobucket
This one is done using a Karens doodles stamp & can be found here!
Photobucket
I think it is a really fun stamp.
Photobucket
This next one is for my friend Yaz who had her ickle man recently!
The photo doesn't do him justice & he is definitely waaaaay cuter in real life!
Photobucket
Photobucket
You can see the matching card here!
Pam X

No comments: