Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Friday, July 15, 2011

My homemade birthday cards!

The night before my birthday this year my hubby & daughter had a daddy daughter night.
This is what they got up to!!
This was Steff's creation.
Photobucket
This was one Steff done for Lily to colour in with her magic markers that got
used more than ever before lol!
Photobucket
This is one that Lily done all on her own, even the bubble writing!!
Photobucket
I was delighted to get them on my birthday!

Pam X

2 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Aw they are great, you better hide your stash ... fron both of them

Anonymous said...

Awww thats so sweet of them :D They did a good job........certainly wouldnt want to be hiding your age lol!