Links

"There are links on my blog, they are colored differently to the rest of the text & if you click on them they will bring you to the relevant site"

Friday, July 15, 2011

Jackie Mooney's June 26th Workshop Cards.

Again I had an awesome day of relaxing, chatting but most of all creating the 6 amazing cards from the kits that Jackie had put together for us!
Here are the wonderful cards we got to make!
I love the summery feeling to this fab easel card!
Photobucket
A lovely quick & easy but effective card!
Photobucket
The butterfly border on this is a brilliant idea.
Photobucket
How cute is this one & I love the sentiment!!
Photobucket
I love this one. I have used tulle before but never thought
of doing anything like this with it!
Photobucket
How clever is that.
Photobucket
Now as much as I love the card above this next one was my fave!
Anyone who knows me well will know why & also the image is just
the cutest!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Looking forward to the July 24th Workshop for my day of relaxation, catching up with friends & to see what amazing creations Jackie has for us!!
Pam X

No comments: